Most people starting up in business do so because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through.
Most, however, are not experts in the legal and financial aspects of running a business and such matters can appear daunting. Fortunately, you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business, but you do need the support of a trained expert.
I can help. Just bring your business ideas and I will help you to make them a reality!
I will help you to:
- decide on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company
- prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- assess the finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance and draw up the necessary proposals
- complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HMRC
- deal with company secretarial issues
- set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
- help with the installation and set-up of accountancy software
- keep on top of bookkeeping, VAT, and other accounting requirements and
- help with all aspects of business compliance and administration
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to speak to me direct then call me on 07754 050880. Or if you would prefer, ask me a question online.