As a tax adviser, my objective is to work closely with you to ensure you pay the minimum tax required by law. I will help you to understand the tax implications of your actions, so that you can plan ahead and conduct your affairs in a tax efficient way.
This is part and parcel of my everyday work and forms an essential topic for discussion with clients at least once a year, as we look ahead. Topics for planning include:
- tax efficient ways to draw directors’ remuneration
- taking dividends from your company and when is best to do this
- offsetting marriage allowances
- planning for higher rate tax payers
- using all the allowances available
- availability of capital allowances
Corporation tax services
If you operate a limited company, you are liable for Corporation Tax and must file a CT600 tax self-assessment form and accounts with HMRC online. I will ensure that your company's tax liability is calculated accurately and makes use of all the deductions and allowances available to minimise the liability within the law.
Sole trader/partnership/individual tax
I have the expertise and software to take the headache out of the form filling and the compliance aspect of Self-Assessment. Over recent years HMRC have increased the penalties for failing to file a return on time and for errors. I will complete tax returns, calculate any tax liability and advise you on exactly when to make payments and how much to pay.
Ever changing regulations and the growing demands of HMRC mean VAT compliance can be a difficult administrative process. I can help to ensure that you comply with the regulations and that overpayments are not made. To help you manage this complex area, I provide an efficient, cost-effective VAT service, which includes:
- assistance with VAT registration
- advice on VAT planning and administration
- use of the most appropriate scheme
- VAT control and reconciliation
- help with completing VAT returns
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to speak to me direct then call me on 07754 050880. Or if you would prefer, ask me a question online.